Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid getting them wet for 6-8 hours after application. Some artists recommend 24 hours, due to the different product they may use.
- Do not rub or touch your eyes. As your skin has natural oils which will break down the retention of the glue.
- Clean with eyelash foam cleanser every 3 days.
- Brush through your eyelash tips every morning, or as needed.
- Do not use oil based products around or on the eyes.
- Do not sleep on your face. We sell eyelash sleeping masks for people who tend to sleep on their side or face.
- Continue will lash fills every 2 to 3 weeks.
Preparing for your appointment is just as important for good healed results as post care. Failure to follow pre-care may result in being sent home the day of your appointment, so please read the following carefully! Coming in prepared to your appointments means better healed results and a better overall experience.
2 WEEKS BEFORE:
- BOTOX: If you regularly get Botox or Dysport, it must be done at least 14 days prior to your appointment. Receiving it within the 14 days of your appointment will result in being sent home and asked to reschedule.
- WAXING/THREADING: It is recommended to come to your appointment with your brows grown out, no need to have them cleaned up before. It is helpful to see how the brows naturally grow. Our artists clean them up during the appointment. If you need to clean them beforehand, please do so at least 2 weeks before appointment. If you TINT your brows, do so at least 7 days prior.
- RETIN-A/RETINOL: Please refrain from using any Retin-a products in the brow area for 2 weeks leading up to your appointment.
24 HOURS BEFORE:
- To minimize bleeding during the procedure, please avoid any alcohol and excessive caffeine. Blood thinning medications such as Ibuprofen and Advil should be avoided unless prescribed by a doctor.
DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Wash your hair! You won't be able to get your brows wet for the next 10-14 days, so wash your hair beforehand to give yourself a few extra days before your next wash!
- Avoid exercise. Exercising increases blood flow and will cause excessive bleeding, leading to poor healed results.
- Makeup: You are welcome to come to your appointment with or without makeup on. We will be taking lots of photos, so come however you are most comfortable. If you regularly fill in your brows, coming with at least your brows filled in helps us see your regular shape.
- Bring your brow makeup. If you have a specific product you love, bring it along!
- Relax! Feeling nervous is normal. We are going to work together to create your dream brows!
MicroNeedling, Chem Peels, Facials
- It is recommended to exfoliate every other day a week prior to the appointment.
- Discontinue any topical prescriptions or any products containing Retinol or Vitamin A.
- Avoid Waxing, electrolysis, depilatory creams, and laser hair removal treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure (indoor and outdoor)
- Do not receive Botox or Dermal Fillers.
- Do not have another treatment unless recommended.
Eyelash Lift and Tint
This beauty treatment reshapes your eyelashes using the a similar type of chemical for a hair perm, making your straight lashes curl more noticeably upward. Using the highest quality lamination products our perms not only curl, but also restore, strengthen, and shine the natural lashes using an advanced formula containing nourishing and conditioning ingredients.
description coming soon.
description coming soon.